Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rogue Valley's Crater Lake

No words can explain the importance of my experiences with Rogue Valley. The band itself, composed of some of the most important, influential people in my life. The album... speechless... I rarely am speechless. I think of my experiences working on the CD Release show for Crater Lake, and my eyes start to glisten. The show itself was vibrant, the sound crashing over the audience like a tide turned by the full moon. The illuminant stage taking me visually on a journey to meet my ears, as if for the first time. Designing for this show was one of the most self-critical periods of my career, pushing me to not only deliver a design, but to deliver on a vision.

I highly encourage my followers to seek out the album Crater Lake, by Rogue Valley. If you are near the Minneapolis area, or willing to travel, be sure to catch the next show in late summer (details to follow). Keep updated on happenings here, and at www.lostinroguevalley.com On the site you can sample the songs, read reviews, and most importantly, buy merch!

I had the pleasure of designing two tshirts and buttons - (and an elaborate merch table to compliment the stage).




3 Comments:

Blogger Sevenmead said...

You should add a link to this band... especially after dishing so much praise on them.

May 4, 2010 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Here + There said...

www.lostinroguevalley.com

... totally had it in there ;)
thanks for reading!

May 5, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

If you're a fan of Rogue Valley, you should definitely check out their new video! Shot by MPLS.TV for their City of Music series!

You can check it out at http://vimeo.com/13977679 or at www.mpls.tv

☮---jamie@mpls.tv

August 10, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home